Autism

 Hello everyone!

I was supposed to write blogs, but in the last few weeks a new topic appeared in my life that fascinated me a lot. As part of my studies, I participate in classes in the teaching specialty, one of this year's classes is devoted to working with students who are problematic. During the classes, we talk about autism, Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD and other dysfunctions. I think most of these names are known to you, but I will try to briefly introduce them to you. 

Autism is not a disease but a brain development disorder characterized by impaired social relationships. Autism cannot be cured. Autism most often manifests itself in the first three years of life and affects about 30 out of 10,000 people. This disorder appears four times more often in boys than in girls. 

People with autism have difficulty understanding other people's behavior and often find it difficult to understand how other people feel and what they mean. Making friends and getting along in everyday situations is a challenge to them. Some autistic people don't speak, but communicate in a different way, for example: they write. People who speak often express themselves in unusual or rigid ways. Often times, people on the autism spectrum will repeat the same words or phrases. People with autism often have a strong attachment to routines, e.g. always walking the same way. Very often autistic people have a favorite topic that they love to talk about maniacally, for example railways, cars.

I think that’s enough for today, in the next blog I will talk about Asperger's Syndrome.


BYE BYE


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Christmas disches

Where and how to look for flights

Majorca part 3