Where and how to look for flights


In today’s post we start to organize our journey. When the crazy idea of vacation comes into our minds, we need to think about where, how and when we want to go out into the world. That’s why today I will tell you how to search for flights on the Internet.

My favorite and in my opinion the best flight search engine is Skyscanner. Here is the link for the page: https://www.skyscanner.pl. This search engine is very clear and easy to use. I sincerely recommend it.

Its three biggest pros are:
  • You can get a preview of whole month which allows you to compare flight prices on different days. You can also choose the cheapest month.



  • You can choose a whole country as your start or destination.




            After you click search, you get a list of cities sorted by price:




  • As a destination you can choose 'Everywhere' (it’s my favorite function).



            After we click search, we get a list of countries sorted by price:





Besides Skyscanner there are many other flight search engines such as:
  • Esky
  • Bluesky
  • Kayak
  • Momondo
  • Fru
Apart from that I highly recommend fly4free (https://www.fly4free.pl/). Its administrators are looking for the hottest deals and you can really find gems like a week’s holiday in Malta for 410 zlotys (flights and hotel).

I think that's about it. I hope that my advice will help you and you will start planning your first independent journey.


Bye Bye!

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Christmas disches

Majorca part 3