This is me...

Hello to everyone!


This is my first blog post, so I’ll start by introducing myself. My name is Marta, I’m 22 years old. I study Italian philology at University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań.

I am a very cheerful and outgoing person. Talkativeness, independence and ambitiousness are other characteristics that describe me. I am an italophile. I love everything that is related to Italy: Italian food, history, culture, art and music. In addition, I also have other hobbies such as dancing, singing, swimming, French and many others.


One of my hobbies that is currently developing the most is traveling. I’m mad about this. I adore visiting new places, discovering stories, culture, customs and cuisines of different countries. I have already visited several countries, such as Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Ukraine, Lithuania and the Czech Republic. Just preparing a trip is a great adventure. I can spend countless hours planning the travel, looking for accommodation, flights or choosing the most interesting places to see. Therefore, this blog will be devoted to travel issues. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Of course, I think that from time to time I will write about other things. If something comes to my mind spontaneously, I will gladly share it with you. However, the main and first topic is travel. Initially, I would like to give you some advice on organizing your trip and then tell you about the places I visited.

That’s all for today.
In the next post I will tell you about how to search for flights on the Internet.


Bye Bye!

Komentarze

  1. Do share with us some photos you made while travelling :) Enjoy blogging!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Christmas disches

Where and how to look for flights

Majorca part 3