My perfect trip

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome after a long break. I'm going back to blogging. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
I wondered for a long time about what to write today. I thought that you would like to hear about my one of the best trips that took place in September 2019. 

Most likely the next few posts will be dedicated to this trip. So I went to Majorca. I recommend this island to everyone, as it is really beautiful. 

To begin with, I will tell you some facts about Majorca. 
It is an island 100 km long, located in the Mediterranean Sea. Palma de Mallorca is the main city and capital of the island. In the central part of the island, where the fertile lowland is located, vines, olives, strawberries, figs, citruses and vegetables are grown. The island is dominated by the food industry and handicrafts (jewelry, ceramics), focused on serving numerous tourists. The island is famous for its bathing areas and sea salines. 

Majorca is a Spanish island, so Spanish is the language in which people communicate. Of course, this is a tourist-oriented island, so in almost every place we can easily get along in English. 
That's the introduction, I will tell you more in the next blog. 


Bye Bye! 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Christmas disches

Where and how to look for flights

Majorca part 3